Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy by Square Enix is an action-adventure game that has you slipping into the red leather jacket of Star-Lord and leading the Guardians in a brand new storyline. In addition to featuring a heavy helping of humor, '80s beats, and Marvel cameos/easter eggs, the game also allows players to shape their gameplay somewhat by making different decisions that can affect what happens.
This encourages a degree of replayability so you can see the different outcomes of various choices or experience different sections of gameplay, but ultimately, regardless of your decisions — the game only has one ending. We've got everything you need to know about the game and how to lead the Guardians to success right here.
With so much to discover in the game, such as the consequences of branching decisions, hidden collectibles and outfits to find, and more, you might have a question or two about how to proceed or what your choice might affect. Worry not, we've got it all covered for you right here in our walkthroughs, telling you where to find each item and what each decision affects.
- Chapter One Walkthrough
- Chapter Two Walkthrough
- Chapter Three Walkthrough
- Chapter Four Walkthrough
- Chapter Five Walkthrough
More guides coming soon!
Tips, Tricks, And More
There are lots of things to learn when it comes to Guardians of the Galaxy, as well as optional side content you can choose to pursue if you want to. Here you'll find some top tips to help you get a headstart in the game.
More guides coming soon
Review, Interview, And Opinion Pieces
Here you'll find our review by our very own Stacey Henley, as well as our interview with Gauthier Leblanc, Guardians Of The Galaxy's Art Director. As TheGamer's team includes many Marvel lovers, it's no surprise that quite a few of us have taken a liking to Guardians of the Galaxy and shared our thoughts about it, so you can read all about those right here too.
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Review - Makes The Sun Shine Brighter Than Selah Burke
- TheGamer Podcast Speaks To Bruno Gauthier Leblanc, Guardians Of The Galaxy's Art Director
- Give Me A Gamora Game Right Now
- Guardians of the Galaxy Channels Mass Effect In The Best Possible Way
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Gets Why Marvel's Avengers Was A Failure
- After The Preview, I'm Still Not Sold On GotG's Combat
- Guardians of The Galaxy Finally Understands My Hate For Star-Lord
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Preview: I Wanna Rocket Raccoon All Nite
Mobile gamers have been flocking to the site to cast their votes.